Preorder ends: May 22, 2020
Pick Up Time: May 25 - May 30, 2020
- All Natural Ingredients
- Energy boosting with Ashwaganha roots
- Immune Boosting with Reishi Mushrooms and Echinacea
- Natural Anti-Viral and Anti-bacterial Herbs
= No Artificial Colors and Favors. No Preservatives
- Sweetened by Dates. No Salt Added. Caffeine-free.
Ingredients: Elderberry, Star Anise, Oregano, Spearmint, Chrysanthemum flowers, Holy basil, Cinnamon, Thyme, Ginger, Echinacea, Gogi, Astragals, Turmeric, Black pepper, Dates (Sweetener), Cocoa powder, Reshi and Cordycepts mushrooms, and Ashawaganha roots,
Storage: Room temper at a dry place
1) Add 1 tea spoon of the mix to 2-3 cups of water in a small pot.
2) Heat the water to boil and then simmer for 25 min.
3) Wait for the tea to cool down.
Optional: Filter the tea through a strainer.
4) Add Raw honey (or maple syrup) and fresh lemon juice to taste.
- Drink once every two days
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Tastynhealthy Herbal Tea Mix - Health Promoting Mix
Grove Street Farmers Market (Monday, 4-7 pm)
910 NW 4th St., Gainesville 32601
Northwest Gainesville Farmers Market (Thursday, 4-8 pm)
4989 NW 40 pl, Gainesville 32606 (in front of One Love Café)
High Springs Farmers Market (Friday, 12-4 pm)
23718 W US Hwy 27, High Springs 32643 (Next to City Hall)
Newberry farmers market (First and third Saturday, 12 - 4pm)
25370 Newberry Rd., Newberry 32669