Preorder ends: May 22, 2020
Pick Up Time: May 25 - May 30, 2020
Huge mushrooms that are grown for their firm stems. These delicious giants have a texture firmer than the regular oyster mushrooms. People described they have a texture and taste of scallops.
- Mushrooms harvested weekly for freshness
- Mushrooms are grown indoor in a temperature-controlled enviroment
- Mushrooms are grown in organic substrates
- Freshness remains for up to 3 weeks if they are stored properly.
Storage: Keep refrigerated
Fresh Mushrooms - King Oyster
Local pick up at Working Food.
Email will be sent when the pickup is available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more infofmation.
- Rich in proteins (contain all the essential amino acids for protein building).
- Low fat. No cholesterol and saturated fat.
- Great sources of vitamin B complex and D, calcium, copper, iron, potassium, selenium, zinc and other important minerals.
- Containing cholesterol-lowering and blood sugar-regulating dietary fibers.
- Full of antioxidants for cell and blood vessel health.
- Loaded with anti-cancer and immune-boosting polysaccharides.
- Perfect food for weight, blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol controls.