Preorder ends: May 22, 2020
Pick Up Time: May 25 - May 30, 2020
Shiitake mushrooms have the texture similar to button and portabella mushrooms. Unlike button and portabella mushrooms, these mushrooms are full of favors. They are the most popular mushrooms served in Eastern Asian cuisines.
- Mushrooms harvested weekly for freshness
- Mushrooms are grown indoor in a temperature-controlled enviroment
- Mushrooms are grown in organic substrates
- Freshness remains for up to 3 weeks if they are stored properly.
Storage: Keep refrigerated
Fresh Mushrooms - Japanese Shiitake
Local pick up at Working Food.
Email will be sent when the pickup is available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more infofmation.
- Rich in proteins (contain all the essential amino acids for protein building).
- Low fat. No cholesterol and saturated fat.
- Great sources of vitamin B complex and D, calcium, copper, iron, potassium, selenium, zinc and other important minerals.
- Containing cholesterol-lowering and blood sugar-regulating dietary fibers.
- Full of antioxidants for cell and blood vessel health.
- Loaded with anti-cancer and immune-boosting polysaccharides.
- Perfect food for weight, blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol controls.