Preorder ends: May 22, 2020
Pick Up Time: May 25 - May 30, 2020
Enoki mushrooms have a firm, crunch, long stem. The taste is bland but they are good to be mixed in meats and veggies. It is popular in Asian cooking like soups, Also they are great substitute for noodles to reduce carb consumption..
- Mushrooms harvested weekly for freshness
- Mushrooms are grown indoor in a temperature-controlled enviroment
- Mushrooms are grown in organic substrates
- Freshness remains for up to 3 weeks if they are stored properly.
Storage: Keep refrigerated
Fresh Mushrooms - Enoki
Local pick up at Working Food.
Email will be sent when the pickup is available.
Contact email@example.com for more infofmation.
- Rich in proteins (contain all the essential amino acids for protein building).
- Low fat. No cholesterol and saturated fat.
- Great sources of vitamin B complex and D, calcium, copper, iron, potassium, selenium, zinc and other important minerals.
- Containing cholesterol-lowering and blood sugar-regulating dietary fibers.
- Full of antioxidants for cell and blood vessel health.
- Loaded with anti-cancer and immune-boosting polysaccharides.
- Perfect food for weight, blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol controls.