Preorder ends: May 22, 2020
Pick Up Time: May 25 - May 30, 2020
- Slowly roasted in low heat for TWO months
- Black garlic is sweet meets savory, a perfect mix of molasses-like richness and tangy garlic undertones. It has a tender, almost jelly-like texture with a melt-in-your-mouth consistency similar to a soft dried fruit.
- Loaded with nearly twice as many antioxidants as raw garlic. It also contains S-Allycysteine, a natural compound for cancer prevention.
Storage: Keep refrigerated
How to use:
- Mash some cloves with some soy sauce and chili for an alternative stir-fry sauce.
- Combine cloves with cream cheese and herbs for a tasty dip.
- Puree some cloves with oil to create a paste then smear onto chicken or fish before roasting.
- Add some cloves to Bolognese or chili to enhance flavors.
- Mash a few cloves into a meatball mixture. Slice thinly and use to top salads.
- Add to cheese on toast for a special twist.
- Dip into melted dark chocolate for a sweet taste sensation.
- Blend some cloves with mayo and serve with burgers or chips.
- Add a few cloves into macaroni cheese or cauliflower cheese.
10.Pair with cheese such as on a cheeseboard replacing chutney with black garlic.
11.Add a sprinkle of water to cloves and blend with a good quality olive oil for an
alternative salad dressing.
12.Mix crushed cloves into a homemade tomato sauce and use with pasta or spread as a
sauce base on a pizza.
13.Pop the delicious cloves straight in your mouth!
Grove Street Farmers Market (Monday, 4-7 pm)
910 NW 4th St., Gainesville 32601
Northwest Gainesville Farmers Market (Thursday, 4-8 pm)
4989 NW 40 pl, Gainesville 32606 (in front of One Love Café)
High Springs Farmers Market (Friday, 12-4 pm)
23718 W US Hwy 27, High Springs 32643 (Next to City Hall)
Newberry farmers market (First and third Saturday, 12 - 4pm)
25370 Newberry Rd., Newberry 32669